A breath of fresh air is blowing on the MOOC Create in public space, a unique MOOC dedicated to artistic creation in public space, free and bilingual.
After two editions in 2019 and then 2020, bringing together nearly 5,000 people, the MOOC is getting a makeover.
On the programme:
- a new website;
- unlimited access to content upon registration;
- exercises corrected by professionals specialized in the artistic field in public space;
- webinars to supplement the content.
The new edition will be available on 3rd May, 2021 on createinpublicspace.com
As a reminder, the MOOC consists of four course modules:
1 - Aesthetic, historical and institutional introduction
2 - Discovery of dramaturgical issues
3 - Methodology of location and scenographic writing in situ
4 - Understanding of the challenges of the relationship with the public
For who ?
This MOOC is intended for:
- artists, students of art, architecture, town planning, etc.;
- programmers and cultural planners;
- elected officials and staff working in collectivities;
- urban transformation professionals in France and around the world;
but also accessible to anyone curious.
Support for working groups
For structures wishing to create a working group around this new edition of the MOOC, please contact the FAI-AR to better assist you in this process at the address: email@example.com!
The MOOC in a few numbers
4,967 people have already participated!
Session 1 in 2019: 2,674 participants
Session 2 in 2020: 2,293 participants
More than 120 countries represented among the participants
68% of participants abroad
42% of participants in France
Coordinated by FAI-AR, Formation d'art supérieur en espace public (leading school for artistic creation in public space), in partnership with the Ministry of Culture, IN SITU, ARTCENA.